KnB offers a massive selection of kegs and other alcohols (namely spirits and wines) at the best possible prices. We also do delivery - making it easy for your next party or event in San Diego.
We have thousands of types of beers, spirits and wines to choose from; just let us know what you’d like to serve - and we’ll provide great options.
Our Selection of Beers and Kegs in San Diego
Beer-wise, we sell over 100 kegs a week - guaranteeing we have the freshest beer possible. If you do find a better deal, we will both match that price AND give you 20 lbs. of free ice.
Our extensive list of brews to choose from includes (but is not limited to):
For kegs, here are the sizes to help determine what size keg will work for your group:
- 1/2 Barrel/keg = 15.5 gallons and serves 165 12 oz beers (Largest keg)
- 1/2 Barrel/keg = 13.2 Gallons and serves 120 12 oz beers (Euro size)
- 1/4 Barrel/keg = 7.75 gallons and serves 82 12 oz beers (Also known as a pony keg)
- 1/6 Barrel/keg = 5.0 gallons and serves 55 12 oz beers (Smallest size)
Alcohol Delivery in San Diego: Wine and Spirits for Your Party
We also have a massive range of wines and spirits - including vodkas, rums, tequilas, gins, whiskeys and beyond. If you want to take these drinks to next level, we offer add ons like:
- Cubed ice
- Dry ice
One note: We highly recommend using dry ice. Dry ice doesn’t get surrounding items or equipment wet, yet keeps your keg (and surrounding items) 15 - 20 degrees colder than regular, cubed ice. This is why we recommend using a combo of both dry ice and cubed ice for the best results.
How to Hire Event and Party Bartenders in San Diego
Want to have someone else making drinks - so you can focus on enjoying the party?
At KnB, we offer professional, friendly bartending services in San Diego for all types parties and events. We handle it all, such as:
- Helping calculate how much alcohol is needed
- Bringing the alcohol - (unless you prefer to provide your own)
- Bar set up
- Tear down
- (If purchase alcohol from us at KNB) We’ll take back any of the unopened alcohol bottles, which will NOT be charged to you. You only pay for alcohol bottles that are opened.
Whether it’s a wedding, private party, birthday, corporate event or otherwise, we’ll listen to:
- The number of people
- Alcohol preferences
- Theme or other event details
- Additional requests
Simply pay for what you need. Each bartender is $45 per hour, so you can book one bartender for smaller parties. If you need more, we can provide more than one bartender. If you’re not sure how many you will need, let us know. We’ll help to calculate it.
Contact Us: Ask Questions or Place Your Alcohol Order in San Diego
Please give us a call to get more information and pricing. Make sure to ask about our large volume discounts, too. (As with our alcohols, we also guarantee our pricing for these additional items.)
Call us at (866) KEGS-4-YOU or (866) 534-7496
OR directly call the San Diego location closest to you: