Bowmore Trilogy 18 year 750 ml
Bowmore 18 year old Double matured, Manzanilla.
Colour Antique gold.
Nose Treacle, spiced Seville oranges, ripe
blackcurrants, salted caramel and
subtle menthol and chamomile,
with the addition of water, soft stone
fruits (greengage), vanilla fudge
and fresh peat smoke.
Palate Burst of peat smoke and bitter
Finish Dry and long lasting.
A Growing Category
• Single malts are growing by +5% with peated single malts
outperforming the category by +9%*
• There is a strong demand for higher aged statements globally
• With Bowmore being the world’s 3rd most collectable brand,
the 18YO will be coveted by collectors worldwide
*Source: IWSR 2016, Int. volume excl. GTR % chg.
A Unique Trilogy of Deep Character
• The 18YO Manzanilla Caks is released in the Bowmore®
Vintner’s Trilogy, a grape-inspired series imbuing the
signature Bowmore® flavour with attributes of the finest
ex wine, port and sherry casks.
• Double matured, first for 13 years in ex-bourbon barrels,
then for 5 more in Manzanilla sherry casks, this expression
is a triumph of masterful distillation. Its perfectly balanced
bursts of peat smoke and bitter Seville oranges give way
to a deliciously dry, long lasting finish.
• Non-chill filtered and bottled at cask strength
• Limited edition: 1. release of the Vintner’s Trilogy
• RRP*: $250
*Pricing per market available on request
• Pricing guidelines: not to be sold on promotion