Clase Azul Guerrero Mezcal (750 mL)
Clase Azul Mezcal Guerrero reveals one of Mexico's best-kept secrets: the wondrous state of Guerrero, a little-explored region that shows us yet another facet of Mexican culture. This member of the Clase Azul family was inspired by the singularity of Guerrero’s landscapes, gastronomy, art, and heritage –– but also by the strength and leadership of the women from this region.
Clase Azul Mezcal Guerrero is a truly unique piece. Beyond its beautiful decanter, its majestic flavor comes from a very rare variety of agave: the papalote agave. This plant grows wild in the mountain ranges in the state of Guerrero, where both the coastal climate and the freshness of green forests come through in its flavor profile.
- Color: Crystal clear with light straw-colored highlights.
- Body: Full bodied.
- Aroma: Grapefruit skin, fresh wood, rosemary, peanut oil, hints of butter and daisy flowers.
- Taste: Fresh wood, seaweed, lemon juice, pepper and light notes of tobacco.
- Semi-fatty fish and shellfish (shrimp, snapper, mahi mahi, or scallops) cooked with butter and lemon or prepared in ceviches.
- Tapas with avocado and sour dressings (ranch and honey mustard).
- White chocolate with tamarind jam or salted peanuts.