Clase Azul Mezcal Durango (750 ml)
- Color: Bright crystalline with silver sparkles.
- Body: Medium.
- Aroma: Citrus and herbal, green olive, cooked agave, and cloves.
- Flavor: peanut, brown sugar, honey, wood, chocolate, and notes of ripe fruit.
- Fatty fish and shellfish (scallops, lobster, shrimp, octopus, salmon, tuna, and mahi mahi) cooked with sweet and sour sauces (tamarind and mango).
- Melba bread with avocado and aged cheeses (grana padano, parmesan, or pecorino romano).
- Ruby or white chocolate with salted nuts, mango, or citrus jam.