Clase Azul Anejo Tequila (750 ml)
- Color: Amber with copper highlights.
- Body: Great body.
- Aroma: Toffee, cinnamon, clove, roasted hazelnut, Mexican vanilla, orange marmalade, quince, and toasted oak.
- Flavor: Nutmeg, clove, orange marmalade, and toasted oak with a silky mouthfeel.
- Rich cuts of meats (ribeye, picanha, duck breast, or beef ribs) accompanied by a robust sauce (velouté, meat gravy, or mole).
- Semi-mature cheeses (brie and camembert) accompanied with bread and red berry compote.
- Bitter chocolate with guava jam or roasted banana.